Eva -1500KG Capacity Pallet Wrapping Machine – Version XF2010
Eva -1500KG Capacity Pallet Wrapping Machine – Version XF2010
The Eva is an entry level low maintenance Italian Made Pallet wrapping Machine, It is an economical and easy to use wrapping machine, with many features for wrapping. The photocell automatically detects height of the pallets to wrap them perfectly each time.
Eva for importing and distribution Business.
- Automatic 1 Button Push start
- Friction Brake with roller. 0-100% Stretch.
- Automatic pallet Height detection
- 1 Fully adjustable Auto program, Plus manual mode of operation.
- Range of adjustable parameters, see below for complete list.
- 1500kg Capacity
- 2200mm Wrapping height
- 1650mm diameter turntable for Australian and export pallets.
PARAMETERS ADJUSTABLE FROM CONTROL PANEL:
- Bottom pallet wrapping rounds from 1 to 10
- Top pallet wrapping rounds from 1 to 10
- Rotation speed adjustable from 5 to 12 rpm
- Spool carriage speed upwards and downwards independently adjustable
- Spool carriage speed upwards speed from 1,3 up to 5,4 m/min
- Spool carriage speed downwards speed from 1,3 up to 5,4 m/min
- Photocell sensing delay
BASIC CYCLES SELECTABLE FROM CONTROL PANEL:
- Double cycle (Upwards/Downwards)
- Single cycle (Only upwards or only downwards)
- Reinforcement cycle by means of push-buttons
- Wrapping cycle with manual drive by push-buttons of the carriage Up/Down
- Push-buttons for manual function
- Turntable Ø 1650 mm (Can be downgraded to 1500mm with custom order)
- Max. load weight: 1500 Kg
- Wrapping height (Pallet included) 2200 mm
- Turntable height 78 mm
- Load height sensing photocell
- Acceleration / Deceleration ramps controlled by frequency changer
- Spool carriage upwards/downwards speeds controlled by frequency changer
- Safety carriage foot protection
- Beeper at cycle start and phase stopping at cycle end
- Emergency mushroom & reset push-button according to latest CE Norms
|Total installed power||1.00KW|
|Standard input voltage||230V mono-phase – 50/60 Hhz 10AMP|
|Outlet||AU standard plug|
FILM CARRIAGE FEATURES:
The Eva as standard is available with a friction mechanical brake, its a reliable entry level brake design for users wrapping under 15 pallets per day.
- Brake system by means of tension roller
- Manually adjustable from carriage
- Film reel specs Max. outside diameter Ø 250 mm – Height = 500 mm
- Core Ø76mm
- Mounted on opposite side to the control panel to keep users clear of it during operation.
- 24 Month, See quotation for details
Build design and Info
The EVA is a high quality Italian made machine, we have outlined some build features and info below to help you compare machines. Melbpack is about longterm business, we value quality, reliability and safety. Also Melbpack is also a consumable based business, we have no need to charge high margin on repairs like machinery only based businesses or large service based companies. Our machine warranty does not even require service through us.
Fully enclosed mast and chain drive design.
The entire XF series/ Atlanta Stretch range has a fully enclosed mast design, this means that all electronics and moving parts besides the carriage is internal. This keeps the more easily damaged parts safe. Too often users will damage external microswitches, or bump them effecting the machine. The chain drive is also enclosed in the mast so its away from any user wanting to stick their fingers in things they shouldn’t..
All moving wires are also in the mast, where they’re not available to be damaged by users, the elements or falling goods etc. The XF series also features a heavy duty chain drive. Many cheaper machines these days will use a belt drive system. we had these in the past ourselves and they were one of the main reasons to switch to the XF series. Belts are on the outside of the mast, they’re prone to fraying, getting jammed, falling off, winding on backwards. These problems are all eliminated with the heavy duty chain drive. Other types of machines will use rack on pinon, but this means the carriage assent motor is on the carriage itself, putting unneeded weight and stress on components.
Modular and simple electronics
Too often these days manufacturers make needless amounts of custom electronics and parts to tie you into buying spare parts from them, Atlanta Stretch Pallet wrapping machines use many off the shelf electronics and only a few custom electric boards for the interface. This was an important need for us with the XF-series, as we needed a machine that was going to be easily repairable and with parts available long in to the future. If a manufacturer makes a custom board and they discontinuing making or stocking that part a machine might be not be repairable, but with the modular design and off the shelf Lenze inverters we can changeover the inverters long into the future with current model inverters.
The major wearing buttons, like on/off. start, stop and reset are also easily replaceable.
1650mm turntable diameter
This is often a major thing overlooked by many people buying pallet wrapping machines, with many machines made overseas they’re made for smaller euro spec pallets. Australian chep, Loscam and export standard pallets are 1160mm x 1160mm, which means they have a diagonal of 1640mm. This means that the pallets don’t actually fit on the 1500mm diameter turntables. Its a very annoying problem to have if you plan to use a ramp or pallet jack as the pallets can hit the ramp and cause unwanted damage to the machine itself, the ramp or pallet. The majority of the XF range has 1650mm diameter turntables to overcome this issue.
Heavy Duty components
The entire XF- range is low maintenance, to achieve this it uses more heavy duty parts than its actually rated for. For example the gearbox on the Eva is larger and has a more heavy duty flange than many machines rated at over 2000kg capacity.
The above features make the XF-2010 Eva pallet wrapping machine one of the most cost effective machines for a company looking at the big picture and considering long term ongoing maintenance, spare parts replacement, reliability of the machine and its eventual replacement timeframe.
Info on the manufacturer
We believe its important for our customers to know the manufacturers and origin of the products we sell. So not only do you have the backing of Melbourne Packaging, but you can always get in contact with the manufacturer too.
Our XF series of pallet wrapping machines is built by Atlanta Stretch in Italy. Atlanta Stretch are builders of premium wrapping machines. For more info on Atlanta stretch, Visit their website: Atlanta Stretch
Also checkout our youtube video below of the machines been Made in Italy and crated for export.
Do i need any special power requirements to run this Machine?
No this will fit into any standard 230/240v AU plug. 10Amp Plug.
Can i run this Machine in Manual mode as i have irregular pallets?
Yes you can, the Eva has a manual mode of operation where you can manually turn the turntable by the interface and control the carriage height manually through the interface.
Can i use a pallet jack with this machine?
If purchased with a ramp you can, Also The Melbpack version of the EVA, The XF2010 comes with a 1650mm diameter turntable so AU and export pallets fit on them nicely.
The Eva Is an entry level Pallet wrapper, its available with limited upgrades. Refer to our Synthesi or Synthex stretchwrap Machines if you’re after a machine with more upgradable options.
These options are Bolt on and can be added by MPS, other options requiring changes to the mast or frame etc, will be custom build orders.
- Height sensing photocell for black or shining products (Stock)
- Aftermarket Scales
- Ramp for pallet jacks
FACTORY BUILD OPTIONS
- 1500mm wide turntable (reduces price)
- Extended Ramp
- Reinforced ramp
- Grounding kit (Pit Frame) to put machine into the concrete.
- Manual roping system for reinforcing pallets