Synthesi -2000KG Capacity Pallet Wrapping Machine – Version XF3010
Synthesi -2000KG Capacity Pallet Wrapping Machine – Version XF3010
The Synthesi XF3010 pallet wrapping machine is a low maintenance, Italian-made Pallet wrapping Machine, built by Atlanta Stretch SpA and distributed by Melbpack.
It is an economical and easy to use wrapping machine, with many features for wrapping. We stock the basic model XF-3010, perfect for users wanting a reliable 2 Tonne capacity Machine to wrap pallets up to 2200mm.
The Synthesi pallet wrapper can be quoted with a wide range of options, including transpallet turntable, lowprofile turntable, extra wrapping height, pit frame, scales and many other options.
Talk to our team here at MelbPack so you can find the perfect pallet wrapping machine to suit your needs.
(Electromagnetic Brake shown, standard 76mm frame frame)
(Please note video features nonstandard lowprofile turntable+ramp, standard height is 76mm)
Standard equipment, XF-3010 advantages.
Please note these are all standard equipment and not options.
The Synthesi is a highly configurable and up gradable wrapping platform, please contact us with any specific needs.
|Fast, easy to use touchscreen, adjust any parameter quickly. 6 programmable cycles||Use of commercial industrial grade components by LENZE, Schneider electric and micro-detectors.|
|Standard 230V 10amp plug, easy to place machine. Supplied to high quality OMRON power supply.||MOTAVARIO heavy duty gearbox and Motor.|
|Safety Foot crush drive under carriage||2000kg capacity turntable with, Heavy Duty turntable chain Drive.|
|Made in Italy By high ATLANTA STRETCH, high volume machine builder of over 30 years.||Heavy duty internal chain drive for carriage assent with internal cable loom.|
|ATLANTA friction Brake carriage, easy to use, reliable, minimal parts design.||1650mm diameter turntable fits AU pallets on with no overhang.|
- Automatic 1 Button Push start
- Friction Brake. 0-100% Stretch.
- Automatic pallet Height detection
- 3 Fully adjustable Auto programs, Plus manual mode of operation.
- 10 adjustable parameters, see below for complete list.
- 2000kg Capacity
- 2200mm Wrapping height
- 1650mm diameter turntable -(1650mm suits AU pallets and ramps, 1500mm turntables do not)
- Made in Italy by Atlanta Stretch.
- Built with German Lenze electrical components.
PARAMETERS ADJUSTABLE FROM CONTROL PANEL:
- Bottom pallet wrapping rounds from 1 to 10
- Top pallet wrapping rounds from 1 to 10 Rotation speed adjustable from 5 to 12 rpm
- Spool carriage speed upwards and downwards independently adjustable
- Spool carriage speed upwards speed from 1,3 up to 5,4 m/min
- Spool carriage speed downwards speed from 1,3 up to 5,4 m/min
- All function parameters settable on display
- Photocell sensing delay
BASIC CYCLES SELECTABLE FROM CONTROL PANEL:
- Double cycle (Upwards / Downwards)
- Single cycle (Only upwards or only downwards)
- Top sheet cycle
- Wrapping cycle with altimeter (Photocell Off)
- Wrapping cycle with pre-set starting and stopping height
- 3 + 1 selectable wrapping programs
- Wrapping cycle with manual drive by push-buttons of the carriage Up / Down
- Push-buttons for manual function
- Turntable Ø 1650 mm
- Max. load weight: 2000 Kg
- Wrapping height (Pallet included) 2200 mm
- Base-frame turntable height 75mm
- Load height sensing photocell and altimeter (without photocell with pre-set height)
- Acceleration / Deceleration ramps controlled by frequency changer
- Spool carriage upwards/downwards speeds controlled by frequency changer
- Safety carriage foot protection
- Beeper at cycle start and phase stopping at cycle end
- Emergency mushroom & reset push-button according to latest CE Norms
- Adjustable change coil, carriage service height
- Safe enclosed mast design with chain drive.
|Total installed power||1.00KW|
|Standard input voltage||230V mono-phase – 50/60 Hhz 10AMP|
|Outlet||AU standard plug|
FILM CARRIAGE FEATURES:
The Synthesi as standard has a friction mechanical Brake, the Synthesi is capable of been upgraded to an Electromagnetic brake or is available on our other Stock Synthesi the XF3111.
- Brake system by means of tension roller
- Manually adjustable from carriage
- Film reel specs Max. outside diameter Ø 250 mm – Height = 500 mm
- Core Ø76mm
- Mounted on opposite side to the control panel to keep users clear of it during operation.
Please visit our warranty page for current warranty info.
|Food distributor in Adelaide||Synthesi with 2500mm mast in Nothern suburbs Vic.|
Build design and Info
The Synthesi is a high quality Italian made machine, we have outlined some build features and info below to help you compare machines. Melbpack is about longterm business, we value quality, reliability and safety. Also Melbpack is also a consumable based business, we have no need to charge high margin on repairs like machinery only based businesses or large service based companies. Our machine warranty does not even require service through us.
Fully enclosed mast and chain drive design.
The entire XF series/ Atlanta Stretch range has a fully enclosed mast design, this means that all electronics and moving parts besides the carriage is internal. This keeps the more easily damaged parts safe. Too often users will damage external microswitches, or bump them effecting the machine. The chain drive is also enclosed in the mast so its away from any user wanting to stick their fingers in things they shouldn’t..
All moving wires are also in the mast, where they’re not available to be damaged by users, the elements or falling goods etc. The XF series also features a heavy duty chain drive. Many cheaper machines these days will use a belt drive system. we had these in the past ourselves and they were one of the main reasons to switch to the XF series. Belts are on the outside of the mast, they’re prone to fraying, getting jammed, falling off, winding on backwards. These problems are all eliminated with the heavy duty chain drive. Other types of machines will use rack on pinon, but this means the carriage assent motor is on the carriage itself, putting unneeded weight and stress on components.
Modular and simple electronics
Too often these days manufacturers make needless amounts of custom electronics and parts to tie you into buying spare parts from them, Atlanta Stretch Pallet wrapping machines use many off the shelf electronics and only a few custom electric boards for the interface. This was an important need for us with the XF-series, as we needed a machine that was going to be easily repairable and with parts available long in to the future. If a manufacturer makes a custom board and they discontinuing making or stocking that part a machine might be not be repairable, but with the modular design and off the shelf Lenze inverters we can changeover the inverters long into the future with current model inverters.
The major wearing buttons, like on/off. start, stop and reset are also easily replaceable.
Heavy Duty components
The entire XF- range is low maintenance, to achieve this it uses more heavy duty parts than its actually rated for. For example the gearbox on the Eva is larger and has a more heavy duty flange than many machines rated at over 2000kg capacity.
The above features make the xf-3000 pallet wrapping machine one of the most cost effective machines for a company looking at the big picture and considering long term ongoing maintenance, spare parts replacement, reliability of the machine and its eventual replacement timeframe.
Info on the manufacturer
We believe its important for our customers to know the manufacturers and origin of the products we sell. So not only do you have the backing of Melbourne Packaging, but you can always get in contact with the manufacturer too.
Our XF series of pallet wrapping machines is built by Atlanta Stretch in Italy. Atlanta Stretch are builders of premium wrapping machines. For more info on Atlanta stretch, Visit their website: Atlanta Stretch
Also view the Atlanta stretch synthesi info on there website here. Please keep in mind the specs we import and stock maybe different, but if Atalnta stretch make it we can import it for you.
You can see the Altanta Stretch youtube page here
Also checkout our youtube video below of the machines been Made in Italy and crated for export.
Do i need any special power requirements to run this Machine?
No this will fit into any standard 230/240v AU plug. 10Amp Plug.
Can i run this Machine in Manual mode as i have irregular pallets?
Yes you can, the Synthesi has a manual mode of operation where you can manually turn the turntable by the interface and control the carriage height manually through the interface.
Can i use a pallet jack with this machine?
Yes, this machine has a 1650mm turntable so its compatible with a ramp.
How much stretchwrap will this use per pallet?
That really depends on the machines wrap settings and your load size and weight, and the wrap used. but on a standard pallet on double wrapping mode, using our 14um stretchwrap, it will use around 350g of stretchwrap.
Is delivery included?
To all Melbourne metro customers delivery is included in the price, we will also clearly state delivery and install cost to interstate customers, our preferred method is to quote it into the machine price to give you a fixed price. with no surprises. even if the install and training takes 4-5 hours its still the same price.
Melbourne metro customers can expect an excellent price for the machine including delivery and install. As our machines are setup and tested in Melbourne by us before sending out we can delivery them fully assembled.
The Synthesi is a highly customisable wrapping platform.
These options are Bolt on and can be added by MPS, other options requiring changes to the mast or frame etc, will be custom build orders.
- Height sensing photocell for black or shining products
- Pallet jack ramp
- Stretchwrap carriage for netting film
ALL UPGRADE OPTIONS.
Please keep in mind many of these upgrades are for specific industries and requirements, they’re not needed by the majority of users wrapping standard pallets.
FILM CARRIAGE OPTIONS (Additional cost)
- Height sensing photocell for black or shining products (Stock)
- Additional adapter Kit for coreless stretch film (Custom order)
- Additional adapter Kit for stretch film core 50 mm inside diameter (Custom order)
- Spool Carriage for Net wrapping (FM & FE Carriage) (Custom order)
- Manual roping system for wrapping reinforcement (Custom order)
- Downgrade to Friction “FM” mechanical brake. (Reduces Price, Custom Order)
OPTIONAL MACHINE BASEFRAME & MEANS OF LOADING THE PALLETS:
- Base plate Ø 1500 mm, Max. load dimensions 1000 x 1200 mm (Reduces price)
- Base plate Ø 1800 mm, Max. load dimensions 1250 x 1250 mm
- Base plate Ø 2200 mm, Max. load dimensions 1550 x 1550 mm
- Base plate Ø 2400 mm, Max. load dimensions 1675 x 1675 mm
- Max. load weight: 3000 KG (Not for TP machines)
- Longer Basement (Not for TP machines)
- Base plate TP Ø 1650 mm with Trans-pallet turntable
- Ramp for plate Ø 1500 / Ø 1650 mm (Stock at Melbpack)
- Ramp for plate Ø 1800
- Ramp for plate Ø 2200
- Ramp for plate Ø 2400
- Reinforced Ramp Ø 1500 up to Ø 2400 mm
- Extended Ramp Ø 1500 up to Ø 2400 mm
The grounding kit or “pit frame” is used to put the machine into the ground, imbeding it into the concrete.
- Grounding KIT for plate Ø 1500 mm
- Grounding KIT for plate Ø 1650 mm
- Grounding KIT for plate Ø 1800 mm
- Grounding KIT for plate Ø 2200 mm / 2400mm
- Guides for wrapping supermarket trolleys
- Idle conveyor on turntable with automatic rollers braking device
- 12 CM lifting basement to allow pallet loading with electric lifter
- Mast for wrapping height 2500 mm
- Mast for wrapping height 2700 mm
- Mast for wrapping height 3000 mm
- Mast for wrapping height 3300 mm
- Mast for wrapping height 3700 mm
- Kit for wrapping doors or windows
- Second carriage with bubble film or foam
- Pallets weighting system integrated in the machine (Not available for low profile turntable)
- Pallets weighting system integrated in the machine TP version
- Printer for integrated weighting system
- Wireless scale data transmission